Kooplinks




If you've read my post about "springtime clean", you've probably noticed that I was a member at Kooplinks, and that this site was "on hold" concerning my decision to keep it or leave it.
Astonishingly (and I'm happy to have waited before deciding), just a few days after I wrote that post, the number of links available to click increased significantly (for example, today I had about 10 links to click, which is an honnest rate).
That's why I review this site now, as I choosed to keep it.

I'll not enter in details concerning Kooplinks. Their choice and variety of possible advertisings, as well as different premium memberships and referral packages is so wide that it'll be much better for you to see for yourself at their site.

Here 's just a little general information :

>
The site opened on Feb 7th 2008
> You get paid $0.0025 up to 0.01
> The minimum payout is $0.02 (2 cents)


My opinion :

This site climbed at almost 9000 members in less than a month, and the communication skills from owner and staff did certainly much to bring this site were it is now.
I already loved this site and was a bit dissapointed when I saw I had not much to click on. Now that ad rate did increase, I'm very happy to have decided to wait and think before leaving.
What I love with this site is the very low payout (remember, 2 cents !), this payment can even be automated to receive it daily (when available on your balance) through Paypal Mass-payout.
Communication coming from staff is remarkable since the beginning concerning informing members on updates or anything important.
The choice of advertsing means and upgrade possibilities is so huge that I doubt I could find more at any other site. (at least not at those I'm member of)
To summarize, this site is almost perfect, and best from all, is also sustainable!



0 comments: