BGPaymail : My heart's choice!

My story with BGPaymail is a very particular one, and also very personal, that's why I tell it "my heart's choice" and that's why I won't enter the details and stick only at the site particularities concerning PTR world. If ever you sign up, you'll discover your own particular story with this site, you just have to be good at guessing and reading between the lines, and never hesitate to drop an e-mail to the webmaster .
This site is the only one I kept, since I'm involved with PTR. I began PTR in 2004, and stopped during 2 years almost ; and if I'm not wrong, BGPaymail was one of the first sites I signed in.
It took me long before I realised that it was a very particular PTR with a very particular and fantastic webmaster. If you take the time to read (and I mean really read, from the first to the last line) his ad messages, you'll find that they're full of typos, riddles and other particularities. This belongs to something I could call "a game in the game", and if you take the time to send an e-mail, telling you noticed something strange (and also when applicable, your idea about the "strange thing" ) you'll surely be rewarded in return. Everything you do there is always rewarded, even posting at the forum sometimes., or just being kind, helpful or polite.

BGPaymail is a very slow earner if you do only blindly click on the links, but, believe me or not, I earned way more there than at any other PTR.( see screenshot below !!!)

Members are great, and there I found the dearest friends I have online. We all met on BGPaymail's forum and we stick together since that time (wow, I just realised it was 4 years ago, and 4 years of fantastic frienship :o) )

BGPaymail is also one of the best place I ever found concerning advertising. If you want to advertise something, this is the place to go!!! members have a fantastic response. It survived my PTR pause and disgust, and if only one has to survive, it will be him! You'll read many bad and mean comments about this site, but I can ensure you that those who wrote these comments didn't understand anything....


2 comments:

Miss G said...

YuP, BGPM is definitely the BEST there is, and ever will be :)

We had a good time there, my gosh... 4 years ago! And I miss that very much.

I got $100 form BGPM, lmao, for being one of the elves, and I never get that much from any other PTR, NEVER! And it was fun too!

Ly...you were off, almost the same time as me, and when you're here, I am here too :) :) :) Wow...it's as if we were meant to meet eachothers!

(((((HUGSSSSS))))

Anonymous said...

Hiya,
I love BGPM and Bill as much as you do. The ads are fun and challenging (you actually feel like a human rather than a droid, just clicking away....). I does take some tme to get used to the set up, but once you do, it's great. I've gotten 14 payouts so far, although I've been given about 1/2 as much as you, it's still a lot and I'm so grateful for it and the whole gang there. I ignore all the bad stuff said because I know different in real life. So I wish you well, hope to see you in the forum and like your blog!!