A brand new one : ClickPay.ca

|






SITE CLOSED !!


Today I signed up at
ClickPay.ca. This site is still in prelaunch, and this is the main reason why I did sign up : the newest a PTR is, the easiest the promotion is, and the more chances you have to have referrals.
As for now I don't have any particular opinion about this site. Launch will be tomorrow (the 18th feb), So the story has to be continued in a few days when I'll have been able to make myself an opinion.

Update from 23rd february : (6 days after sign-up)

Clicks are 1/2 cent, and you get paid an additional $ 0.005 (a 1/2 cent too) for each website your referrals view.
Payout is $5 through Alertpay.
Advertising price is as follow (for formal link advertising) :
250 member visits : $ 2.49 ___________2500 member visits : $ 22.40
500 member visits : $ 4.94
___________5000 member visits : $ 45.00
1000 member visits : $ 9.50
_________10000 member visits : $87.98

I did advertise this program and managed to get 6 referrals. Here's a screenshot from my earning as of today :




0 comments: