Cash-Linkz

SITE CLOSED !!

I became a member from Cash-Linkz already 2 weeks ago, but, as the site was down for necessary features adding, I thought it would be better to wait before writing a review.
Now the site is back online and running smoothly.

Designing of this site is simple and clear. Characteristics are as follow :


Membership :

Each ad click will give you 1.25 cent ($0.0125).
Payout $10 through Alertpay

I'm not upgraded and I get around 10 ads per day to click on.

Upgrading will give you the following benefits :

- $0.015 for each ad clicked.
- $0.0125 for each referral ad viewed.
- Priority Payments - Expect to be paid within 3 business days!
- Minimum of 20 ads daily (soon)

Premium Membership is $55.00 for a 1 year.

You can also buy referrals onsite, they have a 35 referrals package for $35


Advertising :

Advertising plans begin at $1.50 for 100 unique visits (more here)

I have no referrals and my earnings as of today are
$0.7875.


My opinion :

My opinion , considering the site was down often since I did sign up, is that my earnings are not so bad when taking this fact into consideration. Now that they're back online, I'll have to see if they still continue to deliver the same amount of clicks everyday.
Considering their advertising prices, this program seems sustainable


0 comments: