Isabelmarco's moneymaker



Isabelmarco's moneymaker is one of the latest site I signed in this week. I do belong to their membership since only 2 days.

What attracted me?
They took the time to translate the whole site into many languages (obviously english ; german ; dutch ; spanish; portuguese), and even if some translation errors can be spotted here and there, I find it's a nice and new idea, showing respect to their international members.

Membership :

$ 0.01 for each website you personally view ($0.015 if you upgraded premium)
$ 0.006 for each website your referrals view ($0.012 if premium)

Payout is $9. Payment requests can be made every day and are processed through Alertpay.

Price of the upgrade to premium is $8 for one month and $60 for one year.
You can also buy referrals (upon availability), they have different sets from 5 , 15, 35, 100 or 500 refs (price of the 5 refs set is $6.80)

I'm not upgraded and Since I signed up, I got around 20 ads to click every day, and, without any referral I did already earn 47 cents

Advertising :

Advertising plans begin at $3 for 500 visits ( for a detailed tarification you can see the prices here )


My opinion :

Though this site is still on test by me, it seems promising. I'll however give my personal opinion later, considering their ad prices.
Taking them "as is" makes the site unsustainable (they pay 1 cent per click, but if you divide $3 /500, the result is only a bit more than a 1/2 cent. However, this is not the only thing to take into consideration to see if a programm is or not sustainable...)






0 comments: