Velocity Clicks : a revolution in PTC!

This is my NUMBER 1 choice lately. Let me explain...
Velocity Clicks is going to change the PTR/PTC world, I think unless many other sites can match its great offers and quick support system. It has also an uncommon look who makes it showing out of the crowd and is really eyes catching.

Currently Velocity Clicks has kept his promise of providing 13+ ads a day (13 ads daily for free members, 25+ for upgraded). They have also great deals concerning upgrades and referral sales. I'm still a free member, and I got usually more than these promised 13 ads daily.


Velocity Clicks is officially open only since beginning February, and counts already 7000+ members.
His owner belongs to the DTM forum as a "serious program owner"(which I do highly recommend if you need tips and guidelines on any online business , their reputation and serious is well known in online business world) .

I did sign up last week and made only one ad on another site to promote my link and gain a few referrals. It was successful (in my opinion ;o) some would find 14 refs ridiculous) I got 14 in only 2 days. Only half of them are active, but hey it's not that bad.
My opinion is that as soon as I'll be able to upgrade, I will!

Payout at Velocity Clicks is $10 through EGold and Alertpay

Here's a screenshot from my earnings as of today :






Here's an update screenshot on my earnings 5 days after the one above :






And here is my first payment proof :

I reached payout the 29th Feb, that means 13 days after having signed in at Velocity clicks




1 comments:

Miss G said...

Dear Lyloo..... (((((hugsss))))

Been awhile since I'm doing my clicking on PTR, right now I'm only keeping BG because of my sentimental purpose, THE ELVES were always be my favorite moment online, I missed those days so much! I really missed you so much, haha...remember my owling night in that niche with all the owling elves trying to crack Bill's riddle...just da best time! EVER!

You need ref, count me in, just send me your bestest link(s) and I'll sign up, and I promise I will be faithfully clicking and looking :)

But I'm not much of a sponsor in regard of looking for refferals :(

Ow, you might want to join BlogCatalog, and maybe Stumble Up, I will stumble your post so I hope many will see and read it, for it's against the rule of Stumble Up that you stumble your own post(s), so I will stumble them for you!

You should create an all about France blog--hehe, and put adsense, people will read and click the ads and you can also get money from there :), or talk about your illness and also how to raise kids, tips etc, that would be a good entries, couse you're a good writer.

Ow...no....look I make lots of comments :P

I MISS YOU (((((((((HUGSSSS)))))) and I will hush now.

Gratcia